Monday, June 15, 2009

Hurt by 'HIM'





He was a person i loved very much before...5 years i'd been with him n all the memories between us was very precious n valuable for me, i even trusted him BUT it was not for him..... he just simply dumped me during our fifth anniversary...............................

WTF!!!! why did he do this to me?!?! WHY?? WHY?? WHY??

Reasons for dumping me:
  • long lost contact..actually,he's the one who didn't reply my messages or any of my calls...
  • he worked at '******' and fell in love with another this fucking lady who already have boyfriend!
  • and because he's in love with her, he started to ignore me...
I was frustrated and depressed for what he did to me.......






but now i'm fine...lucky me,I had met this nice guy right after my ex dumped me....

He's my SAVIOR.....my TEDDY...

No comments: